Get to Know Dr. Ann Dimick
Dr. Ann Dimick grew up skiing in Colorado where she met her husband, Luc, who is still her favorite date to any art museum. They have three beautiful children with whom she loves to color with crayons, jam out to great tunes on car rides and wash dishes, by hand, in hot soapy water. She loves fruits and vegetables, especially apricots, blueberries, squash and red peppers. Dr. Dimick cherishes her journals (she has boxes of them!) and believes that every life has a divine purpose.
Her Credentials and Memberships:
- Diplomate - Board certified specialist with American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Masters of Science - University of Texas Houston; Research on the excess fluoride intake with infants and toddlers
- Residency Certificate - Pediatric Dentistry University Texas Houston
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery - Dental School University of Colorado
- Bachelors of Science - Dental Hygiene University of Colorado
- Hospital Privileges at - Dell Children's Hospital, Westlake Hospital, Bailey Square Surgery Center, Santa Rosa Christus Children's Hospital in San Antonio
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Texas Sedation Permit
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of American Board Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of Texas Dental Association
- Member of Capital Area Dental Society
- Member of Texas Academy Pediatric Dentistry
Bella - Office Manager
Bella grew up in Hilton Head Island, SC and had lived there for 28 yrs. After a hard decision, she decided to leave her beautiful hometown and move to Austin, Texas in March of 2016 to be closer to her family. Bella loves spending time with her mom and sister along with her two kiddos. She has been in pediatric dentistry for 9 years and is very grateful be a part of a wonderful team at Toothbud Pediatric Dentistry. Bella enjoys coming into an awesome positive atmosphere and is always looking forward to meeting the families and seeing their beautiful smiles. During her spare time she enjoys running, shopping, dining out, and traveling. Bella’s favorite fruits and vegetables are apples, oranges, grapes, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, and avocado.
Amber - RDA
I was born and raised in beautiful Colorado Springs! I have 2 amazing kiddos, Tyler (19) and Ashlin(16) and a wonderful husband David. I've been a pediatric dental assistant for nearly 10 years now and absolutely love it! I love working with children and making them feel confident about their smiles and healthy habits. In my spare time, I like to listen to music, go to concerts, go to the shooting range and explore Austin and visit all of the neat places it has to offer. I also love spending time with my family and watch football! Go Patriots! My favorite fruits and vegetables are apples, strawberries, bananas, carrots, broccoli and celery.
Kaetlyn - RDA
Katelyn moved from Plainview, TX, the panhandle area, in 1998 and live in San Marcos for 17 years. Katelyn always dreamed of living in Austin and recently moved here in 2015. She has been a dental assistant for 4 years and enjoys interacting with the kids and teaching them the importance of good oral hygiene. Outside of work, Katelyn loves to shop, go dancing, play games at Main Event and hanging out with friends as they look at the beautiful city lights of Austin. Her favorite fruits are grapes, strawberries, oranges, and bananas. Katelyn loves being a part of the Toothbud Team and looks forward to making these kids smile everyday.
Danielle - RDA
Danielle was born and raised in San Marcos Texas. She is the oldest of 7 and loves spending time with her family. Danielle has been a dental assistant for 6 years and loves working with kids, she enjoys watching them grow and educating healthy smiles. Danielle loves to travel, dance, and go see her favorite country artist. Her favorite fruits and vegetables are bananas, strawberries, oranges, squash, and broccoli.